- A 3.5-room semi-detached house, Moshe Kosover Street, 104 sq.m., built on three floors, on a plot of 502 sq.m., sold for NIS 2.88 million.
- A 4-room apartment, Menucha and Nahala Street, 110 sq.m., 7th floor out of 26, with elevator and shared parking, sold for NIS 1.38 million.
- 3-room penthouse, Dizengoff Street, 90 sq.m., 80 sq.m. roof terrace, 4th of 4 floors, with elevator, without parking, sold for NIS 5.1 million.
- A 3-room apartment, Sderot Sheshet Hayamim, 65 sq.m., 7th of 8th floor, with elevator, no parking, sold for NIS 1.58 million.
- A 3-room apartment, Herman Cohen Street, 75 sq.m., floor 0 of 4, without parking, sold for NIS 2.98 million.
Illustration Photo: David Hacohen
- A 3-room apartment, Tel Hai Street in the Tu neighborhood, 101 sq.m., 51 sq.m. balcony, 2nd of 8th floor, with security, parking and elevator, sold for NIS 1.69 million.
- 5-room duplex on Sirkin Street, Tu neighborhood, 131 sq.m., 12 and 10 sq.m. balconies, 1st floor out of 2, with storage room and parking, sold for NIS 1.85 million.
3-room apartment, Commissioner Lotus Street, southern neighborhood, 70 sq.m., 2nd of 3 floors, sold for NIS 715,000.
Reported by: RE / MAX Taglit, Anglo Saxon.