Voting procedures in the Corona period
1. Reduce the number of voters at each polling station, pay attention to whether your polling station has changed position compared to previous elections.
2. Notice if your polling station position has changed compared to the previous election.
3. At each ballot box, as far as possible, two screens shall be placed. In this way, the voting process will be faster and waiting times will be shortened.
4. In each ballot box, the entry and exit of voters will be routed by ushers, in an orderly manner – so that the loads at the entrances and exits to the compound will be reduced. The voter will be required to wait patiently for his turn outside the polling station.
5. Before entering the polling station, there will be prominent markings on the floor and marking tapes that will help maintain a distance of two meters between citizens. In addition, a corona commissioner will be placed in each ballot box, enforcing the guidelines for wearing masks and keeping distance.
1. The voter will be asked to disinfect his hands, at the entrance to the polling station.
2. Upon entering the room, the voter shall hand over his means of identification to the secretary of the polling station committee.
3. After handing over the identification means, the voter will take a step back, lowering the mask to chin height – for identification.
4. As soon as he has identified himself, the voter will approach behind the curtain. Before voting, the voter will disinfect his hands a second time.
5. The voter will take the note with the nickname of the list he chose to put in the blue envelope (the voting envelope), which he will throw into the ballot box.
Polling stations for verified patients
1. In each local authority where there are verified patients, at least one dedicated ballot paper will be placed.
2. These polling stations will be located in the “point and go” complexes for verified patients only.
3. It should be noted that these polling stations will not be used by citizens who are not sick.
A citizen who is verified as a Corona blue and wants to vote, will go to the “point and go” ballot box closest to his place of residence and will vote only there.
5. A verified patient is not allowed to go to the polls independently, and will therefore arrive by special transportation on behalf of the Central Election Commission.
6. Eligibility for transportation is only for verified patients who appear on the list of patients of the Ministry of Health in the ten days before Election Day.
7. Voting hours of verified patients will begin at 8:00 a.m. and end at 7:00 p.m.
On election day, a shuttle to the polls can be booked until 16:00 in the afternoon. The taxi will have a partition between the driver and the passenger. The transportation will be personal, however if it is necessary to transport several verified patients who are from the same household, they will be able to travel together.
9. A verified patient who knows that on Election Day he will be defined as a verified patient, and would like to vote, will be able to book the shuttle in the period of 10 days before Election Day.
10. In order to book a trip, click on the following link: https://orders.bontour.co.il/, and fill in your details
11. If you encounter a problem when ordering, you can contact the service center at: 5969 *.
12. The counting of those envelopes will be carried out by employees of the Central Election Commission at the Knesset in Jerusalem.
Voting procedure for Corona nationals / isolators who can go to the polls independently:
1. “Point and Drive” Cards: A verified patient who is able to get out of the shuttle taxi for voting
2. The voter will arrive at the “point and drive” compound, park his car near the polling station in the place designated for it, and walk towards the polling station.
3. The voter will then perform the voting action as a ballot designated for the isolated:
4. The voter will be asked to disinfect his hands at the entrance to the polling station.
5. The voter will be required to sign a statement that he or she is in solitary confinement.
6. Upon entering the room, the voter shall hand over his means of identification to the secretary of the polling station committee.
7. After handing over the identification means, the voter will take a step back, lower the mask to chin height – for identification, and immediately after the identification is confirmed, the mask will be returned.
8. Immediately after identifying, the voter will approach behind the curtain. Before voting, the voter will disinfect his hands a second time.
9. The voter will take the ballot with the nickname of the list he has chosen to put in the blue envelope (the ballot envelope), and after inserting the ballot paper into the blue envelope, will put the blue envelope in an outer envelope, on which the ballot committee will write the voter’s personal details.
10. The envelope will be thrown into the ballot box by the voter.
11. At the end of the voting, the voter leaves the polling station towards his car or the taxi, and will refrain from delaying in the compound.
12. Immediately after the vote, the voter will be returned to his home in the same taxi that brought him to the polls.
“Point and Drive” Cards: A verified patient who is unable to get out of the shuttle for voting
1. The voter will remain in the taxi, and the ballot secretary will come to him.
2. The voter will open a slot in the taxi window and pass the identification card to the polling secretary who will approach the taxi. The ballot paper secretary will then hand him the blue ballot envelope.
The voter will be required to sign a statement that he or she is in solitary confinement.
4. The ballot box with the ballot tray will be attached to the car so that the voter can choose the list he wants while in the taxi.
5. The voter will take the ballot with the nickname of the list he has chosen, and put it in the blue envelope (the ballot envelope), and after inserting the ballot paper into the blue envelope, the blue envelope will be placed in an outer envelope on which the ballot committee will write the voter’s personal details.
6. The envelope will be thrown into the ballot box by the voter.
7. Immediately after the vote, the voter will be returned to his home in the same taxi that brought him to the polls.
Polling station location for polling patients in Corona in Rishon Lezion
|Polling address||Ballot number|
|Rishon Lezion Stadium||3273.9|
|Rishon Lezion Stadium||3274.9|
|Rishon Lezion Stadium||3275.9|
|Rishon Lezion Stadium||3276.9|
|Rishon Lezion Stadium||3277.9|
Polling stations for isolators in Rishon Lezion
|Polling address||Ballot number|
|Golda Meir parking lot||2311.9|
|Golda Meir parking lot||2312.9|
|Golda Meir parking lot||2313.9|
|Golda Meir parking lot||2314.9|
|Sde Yaakov 59, HMO Conference Hall||2307.9|
|Sukkah 10, HMO lobby||2308.9|
|Knesset 8, Lobby, HMO||2309.9|
|Wolfson 31, staff room, HMO||2310.9|