Maxim Flakushchenko, Score: 6
He managed the center of the Hadera field with a lot of leadership and control on both sides of the field
Eric Janko, Score: 4
His fatal mistake caused the goal and his team to lose concentration which eventually led to a loss
The bottom of the Premier League is burning more than ever, with no less than five teams finding themselves in survival battles after 21 rounds since the start of the season. One of them is Hapoel Hadera, which tonight (Sunday) pressed all its rivals into the fight, when thanks to a serious mistake by Arik Janko, it achieved a particularly expensive 0: 1 over Maccabi Petah Tikva, which raised it above the red line.
Menachem Koretzky’s team did not need more than one single mistake by the Maccabi Petah Tikva goalkeeper, who is recording a great season so far, but this time he made a huge mistake and came up with his team in a second consecutive loss, with fifth place with 29 points. Hadera, on the other hand, climbed towards a safe shore when it moved, at least temporarily, two points above the red line.
After the 2-0 win over Hapoel Tel Aviv in the last round, Guy Luzon made a number of changes in 11, one of which is the new loanee from Maccabi Petah Tikva, Yahav Abu Alshikh, who made his debut in the lineup. But even with the new contact, who recorded one miss after a not bad personal operation at all, the Malabuses’ attacking play was far from mentioning the one to which we were accustomed in the first half of the season. Add to that the poor ability of Liel Abda and the exceptional tactical standing of Hadera and you have only two threats from Guy Luzon’s team, both thanks to the great dedication of Orr Inbrom.
The moment of the game came in the 43rd minute. So, Janko got a simple ball, but was pressed by Gozlan and simply handed a bad ball to the striker, who lovingly accepted the gift and scored one of his easy goals in his career. From that moment on, Maccabi Petah Tikva did press, but found it very difficult to endanger the hair of Ruby Levkovich, who enjoyed the great ability of all his back players. In the end, three points that are no less than breathable air for Hadera and another loss to a bunch of Guy Luzon, who has yet to return from the closure lag that stopped her great run.
Half a second
- Bar Natan Shrek Finally, a very important victory for Hapoel Hadera that went above the red line, a second consecutive loss to Maccabi Petah Tikva
- Maccabi Petah Tikva completely abandoned the defense and Max Grechkin almost closed the matter a minute after entering, but the defender’s kick from a comfortable angle went over the goal
- Noam Cohen replaced Muhammad Osman
- Gustavo Marmentini replaced Max Grechkin, who made his debut after returning from Ukrainian soil
- Yellow to Edri
- Gilad Abramov replaces Maxim Flakushchenko at Hapoel Hadera
- Yarden Cohen replaces Flesher at Maccabi Petah Tikva
- Shalom Edri replaces Liran Rotman
- The only goal scorer in the game, Gozlan, was injured and made way for Marshall Odeh
- Yoel Abuhatzira made his Malabas debut at the expense of Thai Baribo
- Yellow to Daniel Flesher for a hand touch
- Guy Hadida replaces Naor Sabag
- Luzon’s double replacement: After a reasonable debut, Yahav Abu Alshikh replaced Daniel Golani
- Maccabi Petah Tikva looked for the equalizer, but Hadera was very close to the second.
- Gate! Hapoel Hadera went up to 0: 1: Unbelievable, what a huge mistake by Arik Janko. In stark contrast to the course of the game, the host did not even need a real attack to sting at just the right moment. Tomer Levy handed a simple ball back to Arik Janko, the goalkeeper sent a very bad pass straight to the foot of Shoval Gozlan, who scored easily and gave Koretzky the lead.
- Yellow to Dia Labavidi
- Yellow to Menashe Zelka after a foul on Inbrom
- Also in excellent condition under the auspices of Inbrom’s great depth delivery. This time, the contact found Yahav Abu Alshikh, who did a great slalom in the open but in the end, missed Levkovic’s frame
- Tomer Levy raised a high leg into Abdullah Jaber’s chest, Daniel Bar Natan settled for yellow, but the entry of Magen Maccabi Petah Tikva was worth a slightly darker ticket
- A great opportunity for Maccabi Petah Tikva in the first minutes of the game. Or Inbrom went forward and sent a wonderful depth pass to the cells in Ribo who made a nice movement behind the defense, but failed to subdue Ruby Levkovich who came out well and deflected the danger.
- Daniel Bar Natan set off the confrontation