Download Example Report for free immediately
The market is fragmented, and the rate of breakdown will accelerate in the expected period. adidas AG, ASICS Corp., Columbia Sportswear Co., Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc., G-III Apparel Group Ltd., Gildan Activewear Inc., Hanesbrands Inc., Nike Inc., PUMA SE, PVH Corp., and VF Corp. there are some key market participants. The ever-growing sporting events & competitions offer tremendous growth opportunities. To seize the current opportunities, market sellers need to strengthen their operations in the fast-growing sectors, while maintaining the position in the emerging sectors. is growing slowly.
Active Clothing Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Active Clothing Market is segmented as below:
- Circulation channel
- Geographical Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends affecting future market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40824
Active Clothing Market 2020-2024: Retailer Survey and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the activewear market provides in-depth analysis of around 25 retailers operating in the market. Some of these vendors include adidas AG, ASICS Corp., Columbia Sportswear Co., Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc., G-III Apparel Group Ltd., Gildan Activewear Inc., Hanesbrands Inc., Nike Inc., PUMA SE, PVH Corp. , and VF Corp.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Apparel Activewear Market size
- Active clothing market trends
- Active Clothing Market Industry Analysis
Market trends such as the growing awareness of the importance of healthy living are emerging as one of the key drivers of the market. However, factors such as changes in trade policies may threaten market growth.
Backed by competitive and benchmark information, our active apparel market research reports are designed to provide entry support, messenger image & M & As as well as strategic support to enter the market.
Related reports on consumer preference include:
Global reflective sportswear market – The global reflective sportswear market is segmented by product (clothing, footwear, and others), distribution channel (offline and online), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Get a Free Example Report
Global cycling wear market – The global cycling wear market is segmented by product (clothing, apparel, and others) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Get a Free Example Report
Active Clothing Market 2020-2024: Key highlights
- CAGR of the market in the projected period 2020-2024
- Details of factors that will help the growth of active clothing market in the next five years
- Measurement of the size of the active clothing market and its contribution to the parent market
- Predict future trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Active clothing market growth
- Analysis of the competitive market landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Complete details of factors that challenge the growth of active clothing market vendors
PART 01: SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF REPORT
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.2 Currency Conversion Rates for US $
PART 03: MARKET LAND
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
- PART 04: INCLUDING
- Market definition
- Market expansion 2019
- Market size and outlook 2019-2024
- Market view
PART 05: FIVE ANALYSIS
- Buyers’ bargaining power
- Power of supplier bargaining
- Danger of new entrants
- Agent risk
- Conflict risk
- Market conditions
PART 06: MARKET ROOM WITH RURAL CHANNEL
- Separation of market by distribution channel
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Offline – Market size and outlook 2019-2024
- Online – Market size and outlook 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by distribution channel
PART 07: CUSTOMER LAND
PART 08: LAND OF PEOPLE
- Geographical separation
- Geographical comparison
- North America – Market size and outlook 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and outlook 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and outlook 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and outlook 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and outlook 2019-2024
- Key advanced countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: FRAMEWORK DECISION
PART 10: COUNTRY AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET RESULTS
- Athletics is very popular
- Customization of functional clothing
- Rising demand for permitted sporting goods
PART 12: VENDOR LAND
- Landscape breaking
- Competitive position
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Vendor market position
- adidas AG
- Corp ASICS
- Columbia Sportswear Co.
- Dick Sports Products Inc.
- Apparel Group G-III Limited.
- Gildan Activewear, Inc.
- Eachdraidhbrands Inc.
- Nike Inc.
- PUMA SE
- Corp. PVH.
- VF Corp.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- An explanation of the retailer’s market situation
PART 15: TEICNEVIO EXPLORE
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on various markets to help business leaders steer their business through the new norm. Get the latest Free Example Report in Summaries
Technavio is a leading global technology research and consulting firm. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides workable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to improve the market situation. more. With more than 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library is comprised of more than 17,000 reports and counts, covering 800 technologies, spanning over 50 countries. Their customer base is made up of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on broad coverage Technavio, extensive research, and workable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and existing markets and to assess the competitive position within changing market conditions.
Head of Media & Marketing
US: +1 844 364 1100
RA: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]