The Ministerial Committee for the Corona Virus Approved the Ministry of Health’s Regulations for the Fourth Time in the Closing Plan
In the field of education:
1. The limit of participants in the educational activities of kindergartens and schools in the open field will be increased, from a maximum of 20 to 50 participants.
2. It will be determined that staff members in schools and kindergartens and external operators who have presented a “green mark” certificate to the director of the institution will not be subject to the restriction on the number of groups they can teach.
Trips that include accommodation will also be possible for members of youth movements aged 16, 90% of whom have a “green mark” certificate.
4. The capsules will be eliminated in third grades, and similar to first and second grades, the regular group will be an entire grade. Furthermore, in the third grade afternoons, it will not be possible to mix several groups.
5. In higher education and training in the “green mark” outline, the restriction prohibiting the existence of breaks between classes will be abolished.
In high school boarding schools where the percentage of students with a “green mark” certificate is at least 90%, it will be possible to operate in permanent groups of up to 500 students, without special restrictions on entry and exit from the boarding school. In high school boarding schools where the percentage of students in the eleventh and twelfth grades who have a “green mark” certificate is at least 90% – the said instruction will apply to those strata only.
7. Camp activities will be allowed in preparation for Passover in those areas where the studies take place, under the conditions set.
8. The activity will be in accordance with the traffic light cut published by the Ministry of Health from today (18.3.21).
The Ministerial Committee for the Counter-Corona Virus this evening (Thursday, in a telephone poll) approved the Ministry of Health’s regulations for the fourth time in the plan to leave the quarantine, which will begin on Sunday, March 21, 21.
On various topics – General:
1. It will be possible to perform speed tests at the entrance to businesses operating in green, even for those who are not vaccinated or recovering.
At this stage, this option does not detract from the possibility of entering with a negative result in a standard corona test for minors in hotels and up to 5% of those entering the ballroom.
2. It will be possible to operate a swimming pool, fair, or tourist attraction – located in an open area – (including an attraction that includes facilities).
3. It will also be possible to run a fair in the building and sports facilities.
This permit will allow the return of popular sports games in green, such as leagues for jobs, etc.
4. It will be possible to hold any event or organized activity in green, according to the division into two types of events:
Events held in yeshiva and without food (such as sports games, cultural events in yeshiva, a class for adults in yeshiva and without food, a conference without food, etc.), or events held while serving or selling food or not in yeshiva (including parties, celebrations and events, classes held in movement, Standing music performances, marathons and sports competition events and more).
Seated and food-free event:
In closed places:
Up to 5000 seats – 75% up to 1000
Over 5000 seats – 30% up to 3000
In open spaces:
Up to 10,000 seats – 75% up to 3,000
Over 10000 seats – 30% up to 5000
An event that takes place standing or with food:
Up to 50% of the permitted occupancy, and in a number not to exceed 500 people in an open space or 300 people in a building.
5. There will be relief for public and business places:
* The ban on running a fair in a mall area will be lifted.
* It will be possible to place stalls in a mall area subject to instructions (which include space between stalls or placing a partition, selling packaged food only and more).
It will be possible to hold a cultural event in an open area, without division into separate complexes. The restriction on the use of the sauna in the gym and pool will be lifted.
6. Opening of sports facilities
For a competitive athlete registered with an association or association, there will also be for new athletes, who have not participated in competitions in the last two years.
7. In a tourist attraction
Operating in a “purple character” occupancy by a ratio of one person per 15 square meters, and in an attraction that includes facilities, in addition to this a restriction of up to 1,500 people where the permissible occupancy is less than 10,000 people, and up to 2,500 people where the permissible occupancy is less than 10,000 people, at most.
8. During the Passover holiday, in hotels and banquet halls
Their layout allows minors / up to 5% of those present to enter with a negative PCR test – it will be possible to present a test performed up to 72 hours before it is presented (instead of 48 hours).
9. Prayer house with a green sign:
It will also be possible to enter through a quick check.
In the building – over 5,000 seats – Number of persons not exceeding 30% of the permitted occupancy and not more than 3,000 persons.
Under 5,000 seats – Number of persons not exceeding 50% of the permissible occupancy and not more than 1,000 persons
In open space – over 10,000 seats – Up to 30% of the allowable occupancy and no more than 5,000 people.
Less than 10,000 seats: Up to 50% of the allowable occupancy and no more than 3,000 people.
Regulations valid until Saturday, 3.4.21.