FELTON, Calif., March 23, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Warehouse Robotics global market size expected to rub USD 6.46 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The market is expected to see 11% CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
Is the Market Robotics Warehouse Growing up?
The rapid rise in e-commerce platforms coupled with growing consumer demand for fast and efficient packaging solution is considered to be contributing to the growth of the market. The automation in the warehouse industry is gaining traction due to the need to reduce the various labor-intensive activities. Further, automation provides operational efficiency and reduces manual errors. In addition, organizations are increasingly developing robots to address labor shortage concerns.
The growing trend of online shopping has led to an increase in the number of new businesses starting up in the e-commerce sector. In addition, major investments by venture capitalists have strengthened start-up culture in emerging countries such as India and China. Organizations are increasingly using mobile robots as these robots are able to decide on the best route and navigation in the facility without human intervention.
Click here for the sample pdf and more information “Global Robotics Warehouse Market » 2025 Report.
Robotic systems are expected to see high demand from the material handling department. Continuous innovation has led to logistics processes and addressed issues of low productivity. In addition, robotic solutions are growing at an affordable price and increasingly effective. However, growing safety and unemployment concerns are expected to adversely affect the growth of the robotics market.
Key questions answered in the report:
What is the Robotics Warehouse Market Worth?
The size of the global Robotics Warehouse Market is estimated to be declining USD 6.46 billion ro 2025.
What is the growth rate of warehouse warehousing market?
The market is expected to see 11% CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
Who are the key players in Robotics Warehouse Marketplace?
There are major companies in the market KUKA AG, Dematic, OMRON Corporation, ABB, KNAPP AG and Honeywell Intelligrated among others.
Which sector holds the largest market share?
In 2018, North America it retained the largest market share. Further, the region is expected to maintain its leadership from 2019 to 2025.
What about Warehouse Robotics in terms of safety?
Warehouse operators need on-demand automation, real-time monitoring and natural navigation of robots to ensure better safety in their facilities.
Browse TOC’s 100-page research report on “Global Warehouse Robotics Market” at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/warehouse-robotics-market
Million Insights has segmented the global warehouse robotics market by product, function, payment burden capability, software, application and area:
- Warehouse Robotics Product Preview (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Mobile robots
- Artistic robots
- Cylinder robots
- Scara Robots
- Parallel robots
- Cartesian robots
- Robotics Warehouse action forecast (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Select & location
- Palletizing & De-palletizing
- Warehouse Robotics Payment Capacity Forecast (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Under 10 kg
- 11 kg to 80 kg
- 81 kg to 400 kg
- 401 kg to 900 kg
- Over 900 kg
- Warehouse Robotics Software Preview (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Warehouse Management System
- Warehouse control system
- Warehouse execution system
- Robotics Warehouse Application Preview (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Consumer electronics
- Food & Beverage
- Health care
- Warehouse Robotics Regional Forecast (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Search the latest Million Insights press releases:
- Eyewear Market – The size of the global eyewear market seems to be causing 255.3 billion USD by 2027, according to a new report by Million Insights. The market is expected to record more than 8% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. With more and more smartphones, TVs, laptops and other such devices, there has been an increase in cases of myopia, which , in turn, has contributed to the market demand for eyewear.
- Organic Soap Market – The size of the organic organic soap market is expected to grow 383.4 million USD by 2025, according to a new report published by Million Insights, expanding by a CAGR of 8.1% from 2019 to 2025. The growth is due to increased awareness of environmental conservation and water pollution due to harmful chemicals used in personal care products such as parabens, phthalates, triclosan, aluminum salts and triclocarbon.
- Corporate Security Market – The size of the global corporate security market is expected to add value 171.0 billion USD to 2027. It is also expected to record a CAGR of 6.5% over the projected years, 2020 to 2027. It is expected to be accompanied by growing concerns about safety and security among the population worldwide. the growing number of security attacks and breaches. the demand for corporate security solutions.
- Smart Robots Market – The market size is expected to reach global smart robots USD 16.46 billion by the end of 2025 and is projected to record a CAGR of 22.4% in the projected period from 2018 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The growing trend of robotic automation and technology development for industrial applications is expected to increase the demand for smart robots in the next few years.
About a million views:
Million Insights, releases market research reports, published by high-profile publishers only. We have a complete marketplace that allows you to compare data points before you make a purchase. Enabling informed purchasing is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients can browse through multiple samples, before making an investment. Flexibility of service & fastest response time is two pillars, on which our business model is based. Our market research report source includes in-depth reports, from across a variety of industry sectors, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, materials science & cars.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Hole free: 1-866-831-4085
Email: [email protected]
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million visions