Just a week after the company launched its inaugural Entrepreneurs Camp for Black Founders and Developers, Apple is now opening applications for their Entrepreneurs Camp for Female Founders and Developers. Developers. Apple announced the news on its developer website, informing developers that the camp will be fully fledged and run from July 20 through 29, with applications to be submitted by March 26 , 2021.
Apple Entrepreneur Camp supports underprivile founders and developers as they build the next generation of advanced apps and help create a global network that inspires pipelines and the longevity of these entrepreneurs in technology. Applications are now open for the next group of female founders and developers, which will run online between July 20 and 29, 2021. Attendees will receive code-level guidance, support- guidance and inspiration with unparalleled accessibility for Apple engineers and executives. Applications close on March 26, 2021.
Attendees will get time with Apple engineers, ongoing support, access to an alumni network, and more:
- One-on-one code level management from Apple engineers
- Ongoing support from Apple Developer representative for at least a year
- One year of membership in Apple developer program
- Access the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a group of inspiring and ambitious global leaders
Apple has outlined the following requirements for those who want to be part of the camp:
- Female founder, cofounder, or CEO, capable female developer in Swift or Objective-C, and an enhanced app or action build that you can showcase live.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and proficient in English.
- The female founder, cofounder, or CEO, the female developer, and an additional developer or designer of any gender (if applicable) must be 18 years of age or older, proficient in English, and competent has been present throughout the program. .
You can learn more about the program on the Apple Entrepreneur Camp website.
We may earn a commission for purchases by using our links. Learn more.